Re: LCD Dash: Can It Be Done??

Judging by the comments from both Brad and Ewan, it seems that there may
be an interesting mix of expertise and ambition here.

I was toying with a similar idea myself a while ago, and never got around
to it, though it'd be fun. If either of you (or anyone else) is interested
in persuing this further, I'd be interested in playing, too. I have a lot
of options to consider, each with pro's and con's, ranging from the laptop
idea to embedded systems.

If you are interested, e-mail me privately (as the list probably isn't the
place for it). We could start throwing ideas around.

My latest musings would have me either using
Linux (a freely-available UNIX-like OS) or Windows CE. If we went with CE,
we might start with the Auto PC, which should be available soon. Check it
out:

http://www.autopc.com

			Neal Tovsen

- --