Re: LCD Dash: Can It Be Done??

At 11:37 AM 10/19/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Fine,
>
>So stick with your analog gauges and let someone else worry about it!
>Nothing like a good dose of idea stifling to get the day going, eh?

 So then I should blow sunshine up his ass, and tell him its easy as pie,
and let him suffer through months of frustration because he got in way over
his head? A little bit of reality never hurts when planning stuff out. This
project is a monumental task, and shouldn't be attempted by someone who has
little or no experience. If he wants to get into electronics, try something
simpler first. I am familiar with this stuff, and if he has specific
questions, he can ask me about it, I don't mind helping out, I just think
he should know what he's getting into by planning something like this.

Brad

- --