Re: LCD Dash: Can It Be Done??

On Oct 19, 11:37am, Christopher Mende wrote:
> Subject: Re: LCD Dash: Can It Be Done??
>
> Fine,
>
> So stick with your analog gauges and let someone else worry about it!
> Nothing like a good dose of idea stifling to get the day going, eh?

I don't consider Brad's post as stifling - merely giving the benefit of his
knowledge to someone who asked for feedback about his idea.

In just the same way, if someone said "I think it should be pretty easy to put
a V10 from a Viper into a Scirocco", someone else on this list should put them
right.

The idea that "all you have to do is put a micro on it" is what keeps people
like me in business; if a microcontroller solution is trivial , it's probably
over-specified.

Vic.
- --