From: tudor@tvo.org (Michael Helms)
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Lights and Tires
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 18:36:28 -0400

Hi everyone,

I had to take a nail out of my beautiful Good Year Eagle NCT/2 this
morning.  I hate flat tires.  :-(  Just thought I would share that.

I had a thought the other day ... would the headlights from a late model
Vanagon (say, an '87 or '88) fit the Scirocco?  They _look_ like European
spec Scirocco headlights, though I'm sure they aren't exactly the same.
haven't had a chance to actually measure a set ... I just though that I'm
probably not the first to have that thought.

Cheers,
- -- Michael Helms

'81 Scirocco - the fixer-upper
'86 Scirocco - the daily driver

Web Site:  http://www.continuum.org/helms

- --
To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to
scirocco-L-request@scirocco.org,

- --------- End forwarded message ----------