Re: Supertrapp exaust question-Toyota and Scirocco

I don't *think* that Mannix is running a Supertrapp...   If I recall
correctly, he prefers Flowmasters.  I'm sure he can offer some advice
based on what he's seen/heard on other cars.  I personally don't think
it will sound very good at all...  besides, Supertrapps are for single
cylinder bikes!  hehehe

John

'87 16v Scirocco
and lots of other stuff