Re: Supertrapp exaust question-Toyota and Scirocco

In a message dated 10/19/98 10:55:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time, BADCO45@aol.com
writes:

<< Is anyone running a supertrapp on ay of their cars?  >>

No offense to anybody that likes em or has one or whatever.. but I was over in
Durham NC a few months ago and i saw a black 16V with one.  It sounded like
CRAP.  They are reallllly loud.  Just so you know about me.. I have an
Ultraflow and I love it.  I know you can dial em in to be quieter and all but
I doubt that would have helped.  I also thought it looked kinda silly since it
hangs so low from the back of the car aka coffee can.  I think it would scrape
a lot.  Anywho.. this is all IMHO so don't bother flaming me.
Dan May
8716VScirocco  95.5Tacoma4x4(stillforsale-2bereplacedbypassatwagon?)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
- --