Re: 8v 2.0 L vs. 16v 2.0 L

Your numbers appear to be "right on" and you should be very happy with the results.  In some cases expenses
are relative....If you get the job done and like the results....It was worth the bucks.  If I had to admit how much
is invested in my roccos, the band widths would fill up with "Why did yous".  I spent the money cause I could and
I knew what I wanted..........Best of luck

Dale Witt
86.5 2.0 16v rocco (daily driver)
82 2.1 16v rocco (Zender 400 w/NOS)