Seats and other things of discussion

I was forced to borrow my girlfriend's car while going to a class 80 miles
away.  She didn't want me driving the Scirocco because it doesn't have A/C
and comfy seats and all that.  While she was driving it for that week, she
became kind of.... addicted to it.  She wouldn't tell me why, but I suspect
that it's because it has quite a bit more horsepower than her little
gutless 3 cylinder Geo Metro...

At any rate.  Truth of the matter is I DO need new seats.  Does anyone know
anyone in the vicinity of Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, or Oklahoma that is
selling some seats?  They don't even have to LOOK pretty.  I'll have them
reupholstered.  Just anything that isn't as sacked out as the ones that are
in my current Rocco.

If you want to see my seats and the current condition they are in, and you
have some that are in better condition than mine, take a look at my website
listed at the bottom.

Puh-leeeeeese.... they are starting to kill me!

	-David LeDeaux
'80 Scirocco
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/9444/
(Yes, I broke down and got one)