Re: Pennsylvania

(laugh) Did you see me in my GTI? I was driving just north of Philly Sunday
night... LATE Sunday night, like 1AM. Actually Monday by that point. Just an
odd coincidence...
My little Rabbit was good. After all the trouble she has been giving me lately,
she took me 900 miles with no complaints. Good girl, Claudia.
    -Josiah
    '84 GTI (Claudia)
    '86 Scirocco 8v
    '87 QSW