280ZX (1979-1983)
weight: 2825
HP: 135 (180 turbo)
0-60: 9.2 (6.8 turbo)

300ZX (1984-1989)
weight:  3080
HP: 160 (200 turbo)
0-60: 9.2 (7.4 turbo)

It looks like mr. meeze was right - the turbos are faster than the 16V
Scirocco!!!!!!

Unfortunately, I could find no handling data to back up my assertion :(

I don't know why they is in the class they's in, but they never did all
that well on the R&T skidpads (at least thru the early 80's).

But I was wrong, puh leeeeeeeeeeze forgive me :)

The only one of the above that I have driven is the 240Z, in which I had
a ton of fun. It was quick and handled well - I loved it!

Mark . . .   (THINK VW)
Scirocco 1982, Golf GT 1987
Scirocco 1978
Previous Sciroccos: 1981S (RIP), 1980S, 1975TS, 1975
http://home.t-online.de/home/SCIROCCO2/mark.htm