mechanic search

thanks to all those that gave me leads as to a good mechanic in the NYC tristate area.

If anyone else knows of a mechanic in the tristate area that knows these cars really well, modestly priced, and most important...honest; that can do complete diagnostic checks, system checks, etc for my 87 16V 2.0L, I would greatly appreciate any info.  NYC, NJ

I'm going to check my solenoid on my starter because I have the same problem with cold starts.  Also going to check the grounds.

Thanks for all the info.  Hope to hear from you soon.

rich
- --