Transmsisons (again)

Does anyone have any experience with an ACD transmission?

That's what my dead 3 speed automatic is being replaced with, I'm trying to
figure out if I should also have the rivets removed and replaced with real
bolts or just leave it, and take my chances, apparently  it should have the
circlips in it already, cost is going to be about $450, on top of the cost
of the conversion.  The tranny has 60k miles on it.  Do I take my chances or
just take the plunge and get it done and go deeper into debt but have peace
of mind?

BTW if any of my wording is wrong, sorry!  this is all really new to me.

TIA
ian
ICQ# 1941132

- --