Is everyone trick-or-treating or what?

I posted awhile back about a good opportunity to meet some Mid-Atlantic
listers at the VA. Autocross State Championships on Oct. 31 & Nov. 1 in
Dinwiddie, VA. Haven't heard much response yet. Would this not beat the hell
out of trick-or-treating??? Contact me at john.ryland@sscoop.com if you need
more information. Don't blow this one off. The more the merrier. To make it
interesting...I"LL BET MY 8V IS FASTER THAN YOUR 16V and would like to prove
it. (No offense Dan. I'm just trying to instigate some participation.) So
come on. Don't take this abuse from me. PARTICIPATE!!

JR
78 2.0 Motronic 8V
- --