Re: Is everyone trick-or-treating or what?

In a message dated 10/14/98 9:01:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
John.Ryland@mail.sscoop.com writes:

<< .I"LL BET MY 8V IS FASTER THAN YOUR 16V and would like to prove
 it. (No offense Dan. I'm just trying to instigate some participation.) So
 come on. Don't take this abuse from me. PARTICIPATE!!

 JR
 78 2.0 Motronic 8V >>
Heheheh... I bet your mk1 2.0 is faster than my mk2 1.8.... 16V or not.
Anywho, I am planning on being there sunday sometime but my whole life
revolves around my miserable job so this is why I may  not be there long
enough to run in the event.  Besides, you'd be embarassed to have been beaten
by my car on the tires I have.  heheheheh
Dan May
8716VScirocco  95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
- --