Re: [Fwd: Where?][no religious speak here please]

On Oct 12,  8:05pm, Shawn C Meze wrote:
> And for those of you who will say, "Dont like it then delete it".
> Piss off. I already DO delete alot of crap. Id just like the VW or
> related content to be more than 15% of the 100+ daily postings I get from
> this list alone.

I second this motion - I get about 200 email messages a day, so I'd appreciate
it if people stayed roughly on-topic.

I know we all meander from time to time, but an effort to think "VW" on this
list would go down well.

Oh well, here come the flames...

Vic.
- --