Re: [Fwd: Where?][no religious speak here please]

On Mon, 12 Oct 1998 15:01:33 -0500 Gregory Frenzel <fren0027@tc.umn.edu>
writes:

>Sorry, Other Guy, as a "Born again" I have to side with I. Mannix.
>Strange that I am a Born again, and let me tell you why.   One night
>while I was walking home after class, -NOOOOO SNIP!!!!!!!!!!!!-

Heres the deal dude. I wont force my religious beliefs on you and you
dont force anything on me. If you had an amazing experience where you
found something then Fine, good, no, GREAT for you. I'll leave it at
that.

I dont feel this is the place for any of this top be discussed. Ive
already had to delete over 30 messages discussing where the swastika
origionated on a list designed to be VW oriented. I know its not -my-
list, but I think if nobody says anything then I will, and if this is
deemed incorect by others and this is the direction that others want this
list to go in terms of topics, then I wont have a problem with
unsubscribing. (Its not a threat, just try and understand what im saying
here.)

I know im one ot stray off topic from time to time, but I try to refrain
from continuing posts that go beyond the scope. (Usually because I forget
to delete the list address when I really intend to continue replies with
people privately.)

And for those of you who will say, "Dont like it then delete it".
Piss off. I already DO delete alot of crap. Id just like the VW or
related content to be more than 15% of the 100+ daily postings I get from
this list alone.

Now, having said all of this, lets get in there to watch the Padres kick
the crap out of the Braves!

Luv yur show and as always, Roc ON!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and