Re: [Fwd: Where?][no religious speak here please]

At 08:05 PM 10/12/98 EDT, you wrote:

>I dont feel this is the place for any of this top be discussed. Ive
>already had to delete over 30 messages discussing where the swastika
>origionated on a list designed to be VW oriented.

  Of any auto related list, a VW list is the MOST appropriate to discuss
the swastika. Given its German origins, and Adolphs close ties with the
development of the VW, its not too far off topic.

>And for those of you who will say, "Dont like it then delete it".
>Piss off. I already DO delete alot of crap. Id just like the VW or
>related content to be more than 15% of the 100+ daily postings I get from
>this list alone.

Learn how to use filters Shawn. They automate deleting, and make it much
more easy to ignore whatever and whoever you want. And also try switching
to decaf:)

>Now, having said all of this, lets get in there to watch the Padres kick
>the crap out of the Braves!

Wrong yet again! Ha Ha!

And BTW, you were wrong. I have met Kevin. Damn, you're striking out just
as bad as the Padres!

Brad

- --