RE: Motor Mounts for 87 16V

I know what you say makes good sense, but now I am cursing myself for
not doing the motor mount swap when I have had my timing belt changes a
couple of times in the last 2 years or so. First when I bought the car
and the second  time when my mechanic changed it as a part of his
procedure for doing the water pump.

Coming to think of it I deserve a good kick for not doing the timing
belt, the water pump and the motor mount at the same time.

thanks for your input

Pushkar

- --