Re: Was Re: Where? now [Calvin]

the swastika is only sorta buddhist, in that it's
backwards.
If I remember correctly, the buddhist symbol
means life.
ironic huh?

BTW, congrats on beating the integra.
was it stock, or did it have mods?

Alex Ting
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
8303 Sierra College Blvd., Suite 150
Granite Bay, CA 95746

Phone: 888-801-2001 or 916-797-9998
Fax: 916-797-9997
Email: alex@millenniumsolutions.net

- ----------
> From: Jim Buck <vwpride@mixi.net>
> To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: Re: Was Re: Where? now [Calvin]
> Date: Monday, October 12, 1998 1:40 PM
>
> How about a sticker of ___________(fill in with favorite deity) taking a
crap
> on Calvin pissing on a fish.  And speaking of borrowed symbols, the
swastika is
> Bhuddist.  That doesn't make a skinhead a monk.  My .02 is that when it
comes
> to crapping on "religion"  that religion is invariably Christianity.
Everyone
> else's is "sacred".
>
> BTW, I beat an Integra today.
>
> Jim
>
> Mark A Peele wrote:
>
> > Unfortunately, the calvin thing was cute at first, but I see them every
> > day now . . .
> >
> > ho hum . . . there's Calvin pissing on [fill in the blank]
> >
> > Mark . . .
> > Scirocco 1982, Golf GT 1987
> > Previous Sciroccos: 1981S (RIP), 1980S, 1975TS, 1975
> > http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/marc.htm

BMW