Scirocco on speedvision.

	Hey all, was anybody watching the scca run off's on saturday.  I havn't
seen it yet, but my dad recorded it for me, i guess there was a mk2
scirocco racing through the field.  once i'll see it, maybe i'll get it on
a website.

Did anybody see the porsche 911 GT1 get airborne?  for anybody that didn't
see it, the porsche (most amazing car i've ever seen btw) comes over the
crest of the hill, too close behind a WSC car, looses all downforce, and
takes off.  kinda like one of those hydroplane accidents.  did a complete
flip and landed on its rear end.  pretty amazing.

				OK, that is all.

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571