Re: I need a NYC mechanic for 16V, help.

	It may be a little further than youre willing to drive, but I
cannot reccommed enough Kevin at KAM Motorsports in Waterbury, CT. It's
about an hour outside of Manhattan, but well worth the ride. I've *never*
met anyone who knows as much about volkswagens as these guys. They also do
Porsches (4 Kam especially, thus the name). Their number is 203-754-1547.
Cannot recommend them enough.

Chris B