I need a NYC mechanic for 16V, help.

I'm new to the Scirocco scene and in need of a reputable and knowledgable mechanic in NYC area.  I can go to parts of NJ, Long Island, upstate, and maybe Connecticut.  Those of us who live in the Northeast will now the geography around here.  I just need someone who really knows their stuff when it comes to the 1.8L, the 2.0L, and everything else, and won't rip me off.

I've got an '87 16V that needs some TLC under the hood.  The body work, bigger wheels, euro lights and relays, lower springs can all come later. Step by step.

So I hope you Scirocco fans can help me out.

Rich
- --