Re: WHEELS

If I could get a 195/50R15 BFG R1 or the like,
>>I would use 15's right now! (Smaller sidewall flexxes much less than
even
>>the 215/50R13.)
>>Thar's my thankin..
>
>If only the 5 VWs that beat me at Nationals thought like you!
Propogate
>that one, Shawn, if you're successful, I'll thank you publically when I
win
>a National Championship on my crappy 13s;).
>

>I.Mannix(how about a 225/45-15 - Hoosier makes them!)

uuhh,
I have a set of 195/50/15 Yoko 008R's at the house... You can have them
and the freshly powdercoated MOMO wheels for $500!  Or maybe a set of
13x7s....

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen