[AUTOX] & [SPEED WORLD CHALLENGE]

Ok guys! I learned that next (10-17-98) Saturday (NOT SUNDAY!) Is the
next Autox here at San Diego. DSP runs 6th. (last)

Hows about we meet up at the staduim around noonish. If you dont plan to
autox, you can still get there early and watch some of the hot autox
action! I suspect that the Potterman will bring his SM Roc to run in the
6th run group. I dont know about any other brave souls what will come out
and put the car on the track. Im going to run my R1's up front, and my
street tires in the rear. Should make for some good video opportunitues!
LOL!

Laugh<how does he do that with a FWD car?> sheez.

I will have a new driver in my car that might run DSP just to get his
feet wet for next season. HE will buy me a set of tires if I will let him
autox my car, thats the deal. I figure that if I get him in the car for
some runs, he will be hooked, and I will definately have my tires. HEH!
Sneaky, I know but hey, mans gotta race. At least im not selling my butt
on the street corner. (Thought about it.) :)
Oh, hes also one of the managers of Speed World too, BTW. I guess thats
why im bringing all that up so its kinda important that he shows so we
can get some free racing.

Anyways, phew. I figured that whoever showed up can follow us over to the
indoor track and tear it up on the Pro settings. :)

I got a coupon for some racing if anybody needs it. I dont know how many
races I will be able to get us, so we just might have to fork out a few
bucks but it wont be much im sure.

So, who is up for it?

I know Brad wont show. Any Men out there in So-Cal think they can drive?
:-D

OH! Matt also told me today that they reconfigured the track for a "road
course". (the shape of a "B" so it should be a little more of a challenge
for everybody.

Let me know by Friday at the latest. I have to give him a list.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and