Re: [AUTOX] & [SPEED WORLD CHALLENGE]

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> I know Brad wont show. Any Men out there in So-Cal think they can drive?

I plan on coming out eventually, once my car is finished.. it's getting tie
rods right now, and a couple of other minor mechanical things.  Once that's
done, it'll be mechanically perfect.  My main problem with auto-xing the
thing is that I can't run in stock class (due to the 2.0) so I'm gonna
get my ass whooped bad.. but I just want to run for fun anyways..

- --
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0