RE: Virginia List Meet & Autox

Rich,

I'm up for doing the Baltimore/D.C. meet...I just don't want to be in charge
of organizing it. Too much going on right now. I'd be glad to pester some
guys into hitting the road to come up your way, though. This thing in
Dinwiddie happens no matter what, and it's car-related so I'm just throwing
it out there for everyone to consider. I'd say, since it's coming up so
soon, we don't try the northern meet until afterwards. Whoever can make it
to Dinwiddie can discuss plans for the Baltimore thing, or else decide that
we all hate each other and don't want to meet again.

JR

- --