Virginia List Meet & Autox

For those who are interested in meeting up at the Virginia Autocross State
Championships, here are the details. Note: There has been talk of a Cruise
In-type thing in the D.C. or Baltimore area soon. Hopefully that will
happen, but in the meantime this event would be a great place to meet up:

What? Va. Motor Sport Club's end of year autocross. About 120 cars will run
both days...let's make 20 or so Sciroccos :`)

Where? Va. Motorsports Park in Dinwiddie, VA. Take exit 63 A off I-85 just
south of Petersburg. From the North, I-95 south will get you to 85 south.
It's about an hour from Richmond, 2 hrs. from D.C., 3.5-4 from Baltimore, 4
from Charlotte, NC, 2 from Greensboro...

When? October 31 & Nov. 1 (Sat & Sun). Gates open at 8 am for registration &
tech. First car off at 10 am.

Details: $40 to race both days. FREE to spectate and congregate with other
Scirocco drivers. You park next to the track, so everyone can park together
and watch or whatever. SCCA rules apply to car classes. Call John Ryland at
(804) 758-4474 for more info on how to register. Or email
john.ryland@sscoop.com

I estimate that there are about 15 list members who are within a reasonable
drive for this thing.

JR
- --