Re: Virginia List Meet & Autox

In a message dated 10/10/98 10:29:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
John.Ryland@mail.sscoop.com writes:

<< For those who are interested in meeting up at the Virginia Autocross State
 Championships, >>
If my car is running I'll be there sometime Sunday morning.  Damn starters....
I JUST replaced mine with a rebuilt and 3 weeks later the gear is NOT engaging
the flywheel.  Its driving me NUTS.  Anywho.. I do plan on showing up.  Who
else can make it????
Dan May
8716VScirocco  95.5Tacoma4x4(forsale:pics on webpage)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
- --