Re: Where?

At 04:37 PM 10/10/98 -0500, Zach Vrooman wrote:

>And I'm willing to bet I'm the only one with a "Die Yuppie Scum" bumper
>sticker. WOOHOO!!! Pisses 'em off big time!! Only problem is, now they
>practically run up my bumper to read it. Sigh.

You are'nt.  Saw one in Boulder last week.  I took mine off my station
wagon 11 years ago, as soon as I learned that I am, well, basically an
unrefined yuppie.  That's OK.

Y'know those Darwin fish-with-feet things?  They suck.  Y'know why?
Because by putting one on your car, you're belittling many people's
existence, their whole reason for existing.  It should be noted that I am
not Christian or Catholic, but come on, show some respect for those around
you - whether you disagree with them or not, making fun of their
religion/way of life is pretty rude.  Making fun of Hondas, "snowboarders
suck" stickers, eh, harmless.  Not my bag, pretty immature(although
snowboarders do suck), but at least you're not attacking the core of that
person's being.  Anyhow, figured that I'd get that one out before someone
brought it up(and then I'd mention it, and then that person would think I
am attacking them, and then....).  Sigh.

TTYL!

I.Mannix
- --