Re: Where?

- -snip-
I'll be NOBODY ELSE in the WHOLE world has a "Live Cheap or Die"
bumpersticker on the back
> of their GTi.

And I'm willing to bet I'm the only one with a "Die Yuppie Scum" bumper
sticker. WOOHOO!!! Pisses 'em off big time!! Only problem is, now they
practically run up my bumper to read it. Sigh.

zach
86 8v
84 8v (parts or beater. Haven't decided.)

- ----------
> From: Wm. Josiah Erikson <josiah@gsinet.net>
> To: Scirocco List <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
> Subject: Re: Where?
> Date: Saturday, October 10, 1998 3:24 PM
>
> >     (huge grin)
>     -Josiah (I'm different, just like everybody else)
>     http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah
>
> Owen wrote:
>

> >  I agree with Shawn.  And to me, pretty much anything you do to
scirocco is
> > original, based on the fact that i hardly ever see any other done up
> > sciroccos here in town.  So whatever i do to my car will be original
here.
> > Why would i care if my car may share some similarities with a car
however
> > thousand km's away.  i'll probably never see it aside from a picture of
it
> > on the internet.
> >
> >         I mean, if everything we do is so wrong, please tell us what
you are doing
> > that is so different (so we can copy you..... just kidding ;)
> >

> >                 Anyway, since i've added stuff to my car, its twice the
car it once was,
> > and i'm happy with it, thats whats important.  i couldn't car if nobody
> > like it.  i don't build cars for other members of the scirocco list.
> >

> >                         nuff said.
> >
> > Owen
> > 87 16v
> > http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571