New Toy

Happy happy day! I now have TWO 'roccos to keep me amused. I just got back
from picking it up. My new baby is an 84 8v. I have named her 'Bruiser' due
to the dents some putz put in her driver's quarter panel. The guy I got it
from let me have it for the princely sum of $100. He said it ran two months
ago, but we all know what that's worth. If I can get it to run, cool beans,
but the interior's slightly better than mine, so parts swapping begins
Monday. Sport seats with the same cloth pattern as mine!! Woohoo! And, the
shift boot's in way better shape than mine. Monday, I shall see if I can
get it to run. If not, parts for sale. BTW, I now own 2/3 of the Sciroccos
in town.:)

zach(happy camper)
86 8v
84 8v