Re: Scirocco owners UNITE!!

> It seems to me that people shouldn't really compare late-90s Integra
GS-Rs with
> mid-80s Sciroccos.

why not? The Integra is basically derived from the same
concept as the scirocco.

> I mean, his car is MUCH faster than yours and probably does everything
else
> better too. If he's your

yes, his car is definitely faster, but handling is comparable, as
we both have aftermarket suspensions.

> friend, that gives him the right to pick on you about it. If I had a
brand new
> $20,000 awesome sports
> car like that I probably wouldn't have much appreciation for our little
roccos
> either.  8)

well, this is my whole issue with him.
It's the fact that I can spend half as much and
have a faster, better performing and better looking (I know, subjective)
car than him, with more personality.
It's also the fact that it's a snobbery issue, with his whole
"I would never own a pre-VR6 VW".

And,
I guarantee I can take him on the track anyday! :-)

> - David Schrimpf    (david@cybermail.net)
> - '85 Scirocco  8V  Wolfsburg Edition

Alex Ting
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.