Re: Scirocco owners UNITE!!

Forget that!  My mid-80's Rocco can hang just fine with any newer GS-R
integra.  And My friends Rocco has beaten a few Type-R integra's.  So a
decade newer or not, you can't beat a good thing.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v

"Think about how dumb the average person is, and then remember that half
the population is EVEN stupider!"....George Carlin