Re: Scirocco video clips, online!! *rebuttal*

Andre,
I am currently dealing with a simmilar problem at work right now, that is how is the best way to put video on the web. I can and will look into converting those real movies into quicktime if you would like me to. I have the feeling it is fairly simple. I could even find the time to convert them if you would like. Let me know for I would love to make those great videos available to more people.

mark hausler
'81 scirocco S
'94 toyo 4x4