Re: Scirocco video clips, online!! *rebuttal*

>  Would it be possible to have the videos redone in quicktime or some other
> > format for people without realplayer?
>
> Yes, please? I have two versions of Quicktime, and really don't want to
> take up space with another viewer unless I have to.

     I will see what I can do.  Unfortunately I didnt have the equipment
myself so I was dependent on a friend who had all the goodies.  I will
ask him to see if it is possible to convert the RealPlayer files to
Quicktime or other formats.  We orginally made AVI files but the file
sizes would have been 30 times, yes 30 times, larger than the Real Player
files.  So for that almost 2 minute Real Player file it was 2.8 megs, had
it been an AVI it would have been around 80 megs.  WHEW, that be big.  I
will ask him if the other formats arent too large and if he can indeed
convert them.

 Andre'
 Neon Green 79

- --