Re: Buying a Scirocco... (Fake GTX)?

well,
I think there was a half-year update.
If you would like, I can get my VIN#
and mfg date tomorrow.
I don't think mine's a wolfie, cause it didn't
have power anything 'til I put it in, but it
does have leather and sunroof.
Keep in mind that VW never made a
mono-wiper with the big rear spoiler.

If you need any more info, let me know.

Alex Ting (always glad to show my car off)

Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
8303 Sierra College Blvd., Suite 150
Granite Bay, CA 95746

Phone: 888-801-2001 or 916-797-9998
Fax: 916-797-9997
Email: alex@millenniumsolutions.net

- ----------
<josiah@gsinet.net>; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: Re: Buying a Scirocco... (Fake GTX)?
> Date: Friday, October 09, 1998 9:00 AM
>
> I wonder if the 83 had a 1/2 year up grade?
> Are you going by the build date or the VIN?
> All my books list the chage in 84.
> Did they do a Wolfsburg and add all the toys?
> I know the last mono wipers were cool.
> My cars are the newer versions of the MK1 and MK2.
> ????
> I would to get this stuff worked out for my history page.
> Thanks.
>
> Doug
> 87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
> 81 8v red Scirocco "S"
>
> Message text written by "Alex Ting"
> >
> I agree.
> I've got an '83 with the 1.8, vented discs and monowiper.
> The only thing it doesn't have is the big rear spoiler
> (but that's on the way).
> I've had two '82s, both with NO swaybars, solid rotors,
> and the underpowered 1.7.<
- --