Re: Scirocco video clips, online!!

On Thu, 8 Oct 1998 12:30:14 -0700 (PDT) "A. Bjorkheim"
<andreb@u.washington.edu> writes:

>  Alrighty, the site is back up.  Turns out lightning had destroyed
>one of the hubs.  For those of you who werent able to download the
>clips
>from the Seattle Scirocco cruiseout, you can know view them at
>
>      http://www.nwlink.com/~tim/cruise98/video.html
>
>  Hope you enjoy them.  Let me know what you think.
>
> Andre'
> Neon Green 79

You should also note that you must have the lamest version of Windows for
it to work. (That would be win95.)
So if your like me and refuse to be told which version of windows I must
have by "THE MAN", dont waste your time DL it.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and