RE: Scirocco video clips, online!!

Ok, I have *never* responded in a hostile manner to any post before, but
this time I have to speak up, and not just because the videos are on my
site.  Both Andre and I (and others here in Seattle) put a LOT of work into
that video, and we did it because we love Sciroccos.  I don't believe Shawn
has any right to so casually condemn our site or our Scirocco videos (which
are the best 'rocco videos on the net to my knowledge), just because he has
a personal grudge against Bill Gates.

Come on, this is about our cars, and about supporting them!  I would think
that any gesture which involves enthusiasm for the Scirocco (submitting
posts, URLs, whatever to the list), should be met with praise rather than a
negative attitude.

Ok, got that out of my system.  Now back to our regularly scheduled program
:)

- -tim

> >  Alrighty, the site is back up.  Turns out lightning had destroyed
> >one of the hubs.  For those of you who werent able to download the
> >clips
> >from the Seattle Scirocco cruiseout, you can know view them at
> >
> >      http://www.nwlink.com/~tim/cruise98/video.html
> >
> >  Hope you enjoy them.  Let me know what you think.
> >
> > Andre'
> > Neon Green 79
>

> You should also note that you must have the lamest version of
> Windows for
> it to work. (That would be win95.)
> So if your like me and refuse to be told which version of
> windows I must
> have by "THE MAN", dont waste your time DL it.
- --