Question about timing hole plug on the tranny...

I have an 85. The f&(*&# green fluorescent plug on the tranny will simply
not come out (I have even started to chip it by trying to take it off).

Luckily I have another plug from my (now dead) 9A tranny, however, I
still have to take the other plug off, and I could by totally destroying
it but then the pieces will fall inside the clutch area.

I have decided to break down and buy a huge allen wrench to remove it.

Anybody know the size of the allen wrench for the plug?

Thanks,

Ilias

- --