Re: Question about timing hole plug on the tranny...

>I have decided to break down and buy a huge allen wrench to remove it.
>
>Anybody know the size of the allen wrench for the plug?

Before you go out and buy it, I have had good luck removing stubborn ones
using the stock lugwrench - the gold one that comes in most(all?) VWs?  It
fits well.  Not much room in there, but it _can_ be done.  No idea on the
size, but you could get your/a stock lugwrench, measure it, etc.  Works for
me!

I.Mannix
- --