FS: '84 Scirocco

Well, I think I am going to get out of the Scirocco world for a while.  I know I have said this before, but I am going to sell my car.

It is black w/ a 5-speed, sunroof, and is pretty stock.  Anyone who follows this list knows I am having a little trouble with this car.  I think I have it narrowed to the oxy sensor system.  But, it still runs pretty well and I have driven it for a while like this.

Anyway, the interior is pretty straight other than one little rip.  The car is in reasonable shape and runs.

I do not really want to mess with selling this, so best offer over $500 drives it out of the Indianapolis area.

Thanks,

Matt Willey

- --