It's been almost a year, but...

I can now finally say that my rear disc conversion is finally done. Why did it
take so long? I was merely too cheap to buy new E-brake cables. Waited for a
deal on some used ones, and that deal finally came through. I got the cables
for $20 and installed them yesterday. No more bricks for me! By the way, I
will once again let everyone know that I have a used 16v body kit for sale if
anyone is interested.

Frank

'82 Rocco
- --