Sciroccos in the junkyard

Hi everyone,

For those of you in the Toronto area, Standard Auto Wreckers on Steeles
Ave. E. (just east of Markham) has two sciroccos in the yard.  One is an
'82, and the other is a Mark II, though they claim it is an 81.  The hob
assemblies of both cars seem to have been picked clean, but they both have
pretty complete engines and trannies in them.  One had a front end smack,
so I'm not sure I'd want the engine out of that one ... interiors are also
picked pretty good, though onme might have had a good dashboard.

Just in case people are looking for parts ... thought I would mention it.

Cheers,
- -- Michael Helms

'81 Scirocco - the fixer-upper
'86 Scirocco - the daily driver