Buyin' a '78

Guys,

I have a chance to reenter the fold with a 78 mk1. There's just one catch,
for now -- I want to get the car running.

All it appears to be is a bad fuel pump relay -- I need to know what
terminals to bridge to make this sucker work.  I've only looked at an mk1
fusebox tonight and in the semi dark...  so if someone could tell me which
terminals I need to bridge (already have the wire/fuse device) including a
rough ascii diagram, that would be cool! -- I have no repair manual here
to look at for diagrams.

I'm heading back out to look at the car tomorow -- so if anyone can lend a
hand, I'd appreciate it.   (Eric, you out there?)

~C

Christopher Mende           FederalExpress            Work: 719-262-1022
www.neubayern.net     Distributed Systems Support     Page: 888-786-1344
www.fedex.com              Colorado Springs           Home: 719-264-8132

- --