Re: 2-dr Quantam????

In a message dated 10/5/98 11:29:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time, veritech@fix.net
writes:

<<  Looked kinda odd, but I couldn't get a good look at it with
 the dim street lights.  Does anybody have any pics of this beast?
 Looked like a modified S2... >>
Sorry Kris... No pics.. but I have seen one of these in my life too.   When I
lived in the Dorms MANY MANY years ago I walked down to go outside in the
snowstorm(Buff NY) and there was one sitting in front of the door.  It was
gray with Tint and Rabbit GTI wheels.  It was very nice.. O well.. haven't
seen one since.
Dan May
8716VScirocco 95.5Tacoma4x4(for sale:please buy me cause i'm awesome)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
- --