2-dr Quantam????

Was I imagining things?  I thought I saw a 2 door Quantam tonight.
When I first pulled up next to it, I thought it was an Audi Coupe.
He took a look at my '84 and kinda jetted out in front and then I
noticed the what appeared to be a Quantam on the right rear and
Volkswagen on the left rear.  I pulled up right next to him and
noticed that the rear quarter windows had more of an arc at the lower
portion.  Looked kinda odd, but I couldn't get a good look at it with
the dim street lights.  Does anybody have any pics of this beast?
Looked like a modified S2...
                   Kris Rayner
                1984 VW Scirocco
    1981 VW Scirocco S - Soon to be a 16V :)-
            "What, behind the rabbit?"
                veritech@fix.net
        http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/2422/
- --