Re: Buyin' a '78

On Mon, 5 Oct 1998 22:58:50 -0500 (CDT) Christopher Mende
<csmende@neubayern.net> writes:
>so if someone could tell me which
>terminals I need to bridge (already have the wire/fuse device)
>including a rough ascii diagram, that would be cool!

Its rather easy actually.
When you pull the relay, there will be only 2 vertical slots. These are
the largest pins there. Jump them and the fuel pump runs. Just don't
forget to pull the jumper or the battery will die.
Why not make a trek to the junkyard and snag a relay there?
GL!

>I'm heading back out to look at the car tomorow -- so if anyone can lend
>hand, I'd appreciate it.   (Eric, you out there?)

Oh yeah, he's WAY out there all right. How he manages to keep out of them
insane asylums, I just cant figure out.......  :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and