Re: hard starting- still- assistance needed!!!!

Check the injector spray pattern. Pull the injectors out of the back of the head,
pull the intake boot off the fuel dist, jump the fuel pump relay (terminals 30 and
87 on the fuse box), then pull up on the air sensor plate with a magnet. Don't be
in front of the injectors when you do this. The spray pattern should be fairly
even and cone-shaped, at least showing good atomization... not like spurting... in
other words, they should create a fine mist of fuel.
If you want this in more detail, I'd be happy to tell you, but the Bentley has it
in there...
Change your fuel filter! I just found out that I've replaced three fuel pumps in
the last 6 months because of a fuel filter that I thought must be good because it
was brand-new. I took it out yesterday and it was FULL of gunk...
    -Josiah