Re: 16V upgrade opinions, please.

At 8:34 pm -0400 4/10/98, Shawn C Meze wrote:
>>2. euro intake runners
>
>Possible. If you can find them. It might be cheaper to have your unstake
>extrude honed and have the same result.
>              Shawn Meze
>86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
>The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and
>best looking Scirocco in all of San Diego!
>http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1308/index.htm

This comes up every now and again when discussion turns to 16v intake
runners.  Didn't Ryan say once that Extrude Hone refused to do our intakes
because their process didn't work well with our aluminum manifolds?
Something about them not willing to be liable if they honed holes in some
of the thinner sections?

- --