RE: 16V upgrade opinions, please.

Well most of us have READ about ABDs naturally aspirated
caddy (truck) w/ 16v and carbs setup..runs in the 11s if I remember.

remember, power is money, just about any engine can be stroked to
it's limits and dropped into a superlight chassy to yield 11s, wether
its a big block chevy or a teeny 4 cylinder. You just have to front
for all the engine work, the fuel system and ingition system, and
frankly, unless youre doing it for a living to make money it really
isn't worth the money to me. Oh the local drag strip newletter I got
with my wonderfull 15$ admittence says someting about a 13sec Lexus

In my dreams, I'd love to own a show car, an auto-x car, a drag car
and a daily driver, and though I DO own a lot of vws, so far I have
only been able to convince the wife to get 2 outta the 4...hrm maybe
I can convert that 86 rocco into my drag car, gotta rip 1/2 the kit
off though...

 Ryan
damn I should goto bed, gotta get the 87 Jetta GL I just bought to
the shop tomorrow to replace the muffler! woohoo a new toy